Thank you for your interest in the 2019 CAPE Leaders Fellowship. Applications are now closed.
The CAPE Leaders Fellowship is an incubator to equip the next generation of creative executives with the skills and professional network to break into the VP ranks. Co-chaired by Kevin Iwashina (Senior Associate, Endeavor Content), Albert Cheng (Co-Head of TV and COO, Amazon Studios) and Peter McHugh (Manager, Gotham Group), the Fellowship features high-level speakers and master classes to train participants in the art of communication, leadership, pitching, and other skills.
The 2019 Leaders Fellowship will be held Monday evenings and Wednesday mornings from July – August 2019 in the Los Angeles area.
Follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER for the latest updates!
– Applicants should be consistent with CAPE’s mission to champion diversity by educating, connecting, and empowering Asian American and Pacific Islander artists and leaders in entertainment and media.
– Applicants must be 18 years or older.
– Applicants must have a minimum of one year experience in the entertainment industry at the manager or director level (or equivalent). Development, Current, and Production fields preferred.
– If selected, applicants MUST attend every single session in-person. No exceptions.
– All sessions take place in the Los Angeles area. Fellows must provide their own transportation and lodging for the duration of the program. CAPE is unable to offer any financial or other assistance regarding travel or accommodations.
If you have any additional questions, please e-mail [email protected]