- Moderator: Steve Tao, TV Development, Bad Robot
- Moderator: Eric Kim, VP of Current Programs, CBS Television Studios
- Christina Davis, EVP of Drama Series Development, CBS Television Studios
- Frank Jung, TV Agent and Co-Head of Digital Packaging, Creative Artist Agency
- Jeniffer Kim, Director of Comedy Development, TBS
- Beth Miyares, VP of Drama Development, CBS Television Studios
*panelists subjected to change
Evening 1: Monday, June 17th
Evening 2: Tuesday, June 18th**
*No writing sample is required to attend Evening 1, deadline for submitting writing samples is Monday, June 3, 2013 by 5pm PST
**Second session limited to finalists only
Arrivals and Reception: 5:30pm-7pm
Panel Discussion: 7pm-9pm (please arrive on time)
CBS Radford Studios, Attendees must present photo ID to enter the lot. Address and room number will be included in the RSVP confirmation email from CAPE staff.
Available on the CBS Radford lot.
RSVP: Please follow instructions exactly as stated.
- FREE for CAPE members with RSVP
- $40 for non-members with RSVP
- Please use your name EXACTLY as it appears on your photo ID when you RSVP
- If you were turned away from the CAPE Feature Film Pitch Lab, please indicate that in the NOTES section of the RSVP in order to claim guaranteed seating for this workshop. Deadline to claim guaranteed seats is Friday, May 31 by 5pm PST
- If you will be submitting a writing sample, please indicate that in the NOTES section of the RSVP
- All writing samples must contain: Title, 1 line log-line, and one paragraph synopsis (100 words or less)
- Email writing samples to email@example.com with “CAPE TV Pitch Lab Writing Sample: YOUR NAME” in the subject line, deadline for submission is Monday, June 3, 2013 by 5pm PST
- CAPE is currently accepting only one submission per person
CAPE is once again partnering with CBS Television Studios for our annual TV Pitch Lab. This signature program is an incredible opportunity for those who want to bring their TV script ideas to life. The CAPE TV Pitch Lab will be a two-night workshop led by CAPE Board Members Steve Tao and Eric Kim.
On Evening 1, Steve, Eric and a panel of experts will give participants valuable insights on how to pitch their stories in a succinct and entertaining way followed by a Q&A portion.
On Evening 2, the top 10 finalists will get the exclusive opportunity to pitch in front of Steve, Eric and top industry professionals. Finalists will be provided invaluable feedback on their pitching style.